Sunday 31 March 2013

Summer Fashion Staples

Here’s a fact: nobody welcomes a new season quite like the fashion world. Ever fashion house, brands and shop is doing its very best for you to know that they have the must-have IT trend of the season.For us fashion bloggers summer officially arrives when our inbox gets filled with summer fashion lookbooks and store visit invites. 

While browsing through the various summer lookbooks sent my way, I stumbled upon Promod's summer collection. To be honest, I have known about Promod but never really noticed it before. Out of curiosity I gave it a look, and I am glad I did.
While going thorough their summer collection, I not only found some stunning, drool-worthy pieces, but I finally discovered Promod.

[Coloured Jeans, Denim Shirt, Watch, Bracelet, Bangles, White Blouse, Mini Skirt, Sunglasses, Printed Dress, Cuff: Promod
Aldo Stripe Top, Aldo Metallic Flats, Charles & Keith Oversized Bag, Aldo Floral Print Shoes, Mango Bag, Nine West Colour Block Shoes, Inglot Lipstick all available at MajorBrands.in]
From classic to bright coloured jeans, floral print shirts and white lace trimmed tunics to printed dresses and everyday tops; Promod’s new collection is a fine mix of timeless must-have summer staples and the latest trends of the season.
While the entire collection is filled with standout pieces, my personal favourite's are the denim shirts, the splash effect floral print top, delicate white tunics/blouse with embroidered lace and embellished mini skirts.
The beauty of Promod Spring-Summer 2013 collection is, that most of the pieces can be worn in the day and with a few add-ons be transformed into night-out ensembles.
What I really liked about Promod Spring-Summer 2013 line, is that they have managed to create a collection that provides the modern women with affordable, sophisticated and easy-to-wear fashion.


What do you think of Promod's Spring-Summer 2013 collection? What are your must-have summer fashion staples and how do you like to style them? Share your views with me in the comment section

Till then, tra-la,
 Amena!!
 Connect With Fashionopolis on FacebookTwitterPinterest, Bloglovin' & Subscribe
Instagram: 
@a_fashionopolis
email me- 
a.fashionopolis@gmail.com

10 comments:

  1. Nice post. I am especially drooling over the denim shirt but a little skeptical if it'd be comfortable to wear them in summers.
    Love the post though.
    :)
    Kavita.
    http://chic-ilicious.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I love pairing up colored jeans with denim shirts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can swear by the comfort of the denim dress or a shirt! Brilliant post. Now following you :)

    XOXO
    www.wornoutway.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. promod has some surprisingly good pieces..and if you look closely they have slightly cheaper stuff too..(cheap is relative here of course)..i have not bought anything from them yet but soon..

    enter my giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved all three styles but I absolutely dig the first look - nothing comfy n trendy like colored denims and a striped tote :)
    ~ashy
    thezingofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4:02 am

    Love all of these pieces, and I totally agree that they're great wardrobe staples. The printed dress I'd probably switch out for something a little brighter, but other than that a great selection.

    -Mega from http://dressuponacloudyday.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's the time of summer so wear a cotton outfits for better comfort.






    Online Shopping

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love to shop from Promod.Very interesting summer tips. Do visit my blog and follow if you like,on GFC and bloglovin and i'll follow you back:-)
    Thiscanbeperfect.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved your list :)
    magnefiestaofmumbai.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, can i buy kurtis from your website?

    ReplyDelete